I'm A Hot Mess

I'm A Hot Mess
That's 1 Hot Mess & Absolutely a Polish Fanatic

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer

So this has to be one of the best polish company's I have found.. I have almost every polish they got except a few that were discontinued when I joined up, some new individuals and the latest collection (another blog post will have swatches of the new polish Collection. The polish consistency is very awesome. The pigments, colors and collections they have had come out are fabulous... She has polish that have vibrant colors. Of course I am the holo lover that I am, and a neon fanatic! She has summoned my inner polish lover with some (most) of the polishes she has created. She even created a Hot Mess polish. (photo below is a swatch I did with Valentina) It is one of my faves and I usually put it on every color I pain my nails. It's a multi size and color glitter with some holographic glitters. It's a top coat. 

As I have posted before (previous blog posts) this is one of my favorite polish company's. I love that she makes it by hand. That is awesome in my book. 

I once had someone ask if I would recommend the polish to people...
My answer??
Hell to the yes.. Love these. I have done so many swatches it's unreal... :) 

Below is there business card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment