I'm A Hot Mess

I'm A Hot Mess
That's 1 Hot Mess & Absolutely a Polish Fanatic

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Welcome Back!!


 Welcome back 

to 

That A Hot Mess's Blog


Ok so my first blog post in a while lol. 


Ya i am taking a crack at this shit again. So in the mean time things will change. Description is getting an update, the look, the layout and will be adding extra stuff in there for people. So i am gonna give some more incite about my daily life as we all know it haha ya OK .......
So i am a mother to 2 kids. One is severely Special Needs. We have a page for him! Carl's Journey is a page about our daily struggles of raising a child with Smith Magenis Syndrome. If you don't know what that is i suggest you Google that. It's hard to exsplain. So head on over and check it out!! Carl's Page: Carl's Journey

I own these other pages:
That's A Hot Mess
Queen Mean
Hot Mess Bitches
Carl's Journey
Voices For Kids With Special Needs
 
I Co-Own these pages with dear friends:
Part Angel, Part Bitch, All Woman
My inner child is freaking hilarious

I admin/manage these pages:
~My Inner Child Is A Drunken Whore~
ShArE tHe LaUgH

Randomness!!! Answering some questions for our fans! :)
I already have answered them but hey gonna give them out anyways. Besides it was on Facebook not my blog so this will be fun. :-)
Why Blog?
This blog is mainly cause well not many people follow me and not many get to see how much of a hot train wreck mess i am on the daily. I wasn't really sure many would even want to read it. Every blog seems the same now. So it's here if you want to read it, heck follow me and see everything daily with me.

Why call your blog after your Facebook page?
Well its cause the page is also my life, i try to incorporate as much of my life in it as possible. It may not be good things heck it could be really shitty things but its my things and i want to share that with people all because there is someone somewhere that has either the same shitty feeling or something worse. Not everyone will understand how i do things the way i do but you can see me trying it and either i fail or succeed. 


What will be posted on the blog? 
I will post at least once daily about what my day has been like or post a picture that represents my day so far. I may throw a news article that has either impacted me in some way or if i find it interesting reads for all my people. lol I may blog more than one time in a day, u never know when it comes to me! As u can tell IDC  :-P

Will you branch out into other social media?
Let's see these are what i currently have! Please check them all out and follow, tweet, like, share or whatever way u have too! lol Other than that i believe that we are everywhere already! lol Some of these i haven't posted on and plan on working on them! :)


Facebook
Google +
Instagram
Pinterest
Twitter
TSU

Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment