I'm A Hot Mess

I'm A Hot Mess
That's 1 Hot Mess & Absolutely a Polish Fanatic

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Nail Hoot's Candy Land Collection...

Nail Hoot 

Nail Hoot's Business Card.

Instagram

Facebook Page

Fan Group on Facebook: 

(This is a Closed group. It is also where you will find special codes, early releases and etc)

Current Codes (as of 9/5/2015)

Etsy Shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/NailHoot


Candy Land Collection


Kandy Krunch - a burnt orange almost a copper color that takes u right to the fall holiday's. Love it. (Thanksgiving is my favorite) 

My Green Plum - a very pretty green/teal color. It's light and has plenty of shimmer.

Grandma Sparkle Berry - a blue that is medium color. It also has some awesome shimmer in it. (absolutely my favorite polish out of this collection)

Ice Queen - a periwinkle color with shimmer and minimal sparkle. Very pretty. 

Licorice Twist - is a red that is almost like a very shimmery maroon.

Each of them has a shimmer, sparkle and the color and formula is fabulous. 

They sent me some lovely stuff. All these polishes are Mini polishes.. This collection also got me 4 entrances to there giveaway on Facebook. I will link it all for you to check out!  :-)

Here is the picture I posted on my Instagram account. You have the 5 polishes with the name on the top.An awesome thank you message is awesome too.






OK sorry about my nails looking ugly... But I had to swatch these pretties.

No comments:

Post a Comment