I'm A Hot Mess

I'm A Hot Mess
That's 1 Hot Mess & Absolutely a Polish Fanatic

Monday, May 16, 2016

A Monday Blog Post!

Update on this Lovely, Cold Monday! :) Gonna give you some monday ramblings! Hang on and don't quit halfway through it! 

I just want to give everyone a few updates on some stuff i am working on. I have been doing a mad amount of stuff lately. My kids keep me busy like always so most times when i am doing a blog post for everyone i am on my phone doing it. So most times i need to get myself on here and fix it. Then i take whatever photos i placed in my blog and organize them. So it takes some time to get just one post done! I don't know how these people do them daily. Shit sometimes i change my mind 2 days later and then edit them, Most times i let people know when i update my blog. 

I don't talk about my kids much or the struggles with them. Wait i don't believe i have ever said anything. lol but here it goes. I am gonna fill everyone in on some things that i rarely share with people that i don't know personally. People judge other's and i don't need people judging me for my children and for things that are beyond my own control. 

I have an 11 yr old son named Carl who has Global Developmental Delay (GDD), Smith Magenis Syndrome (SMS), PDD-NOS & Intellectual Disability. He is a severely special needs child which requires constant (24 hr/7 days a week) watching! Yes that means someone has to be right there with him at all times. He is an 11 yr old who has a brain of a 2 yr old. Yes it's challenging but he is the best kid you could ever ask for. His needs are there and are always #1. I currently have a facebook page for Carl. Called Carl's Journey which you can click ---> Here <--- to check it out! Give it a like, share it. Carl will appreciate it! :-)

I also have a 6yr old daughter named Lillee who apparently thinks she is a teenager and has goals! lol Yes she has goals in life. Amazing when you don't limit your children in life. She wants to be a makeup artist and a rock star! lol She is an ambitious one! She is in Kindergarten and has tested in the Superior range already. She is a smart one that wants a YouTube channel of her own! She is too young (even though there is already 6yr olds doing the same thing she wants to do) but still in my eyes yes way too damn young.

So on top of all the kids got going on i have stuff for myself & then i keep up with the husbands stuff. Ugh ya a wife & mom's work is really never done. haha but i do take some time out for myself to give me a sanity break when needed. I love the help i get for Carl cause it gives me time to settle and put my attention to Lillee. Btw having 2 kids (one severely special needs) alone is a task in itself people! It gives me the chance to do my nail's and show them to the world via this blog. Somedays i wonder if people really do read these. I know some do cause we discuss them through message. I get no comment's and i wouldn't really know if people even come here if it wasn't for this counter on my blog. Do i think it's correct sometimes? Hell NO!! I think it likes to fuck with me honestly. So as my time doing all this just to help me keep my head straight actually does not come as often as i would like. This is just for fun & i am not out for a buck over my pictures or opinion. If you like it hey cool come back and check it out again. If not it's no skin off my ass unless your an asshole about it. I don't care about opinions unless i need/want to. 

If i haven't scared you off yet here is some more stuff! :-)

I am a consultant with Jewelscent. I have been working my tail off to get my own personal goals with Jewelscent achieved. I don't know what i have to do to get people to at least test it out! Buy one damn candle. If you don't like it then hey don't buy it again! IF you love them buy more and host a party to get FREE PRODUCTS... Ya i said FREEEEE!!!! Ya got that? So why do people not want to host a party! It's like hey i love this i am hosting a party come see what is happening and decide if you want to try this your self! You could get so many more people to see what kind of awesome product this is! It's worth it in the end all cause of the jewelry inside! What if you got a token on your very first candle? Did you know that means you already made 3xs back what you paid for that candle? Ya people think about it? Take a damn chance! I am not asking you to spend your retirement. 

If you would like to check it out head on over to: 

My Site 
My Facebook Page
My Facebook Group (i place deals & codes in there) 

Ahhh ok it's time for me to return from blogland and go do some wifely duties! It never stops! lol Hope your Monday is Fabulous & Continue to stay fabulous!! 

<3 Absolute Polish <3

No comments:

Post a Comment