I'm A Hot Mess

I'm A Hot Mess
That's 1 Hot Mess & Absolutely a Polish Fanatic

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday, Sunday well it's my Sunday post!

Well it's Sunday! Almost a week ago i started this blog! Wow what a week it has been! I see i have a shit load of people that have been reading my blog! Well my one question is what do you even like about it! I post about my crazy Hot Mess Life and randomness! 
I am gonna tackle some rumor's! 
#1 I DO NOT OWN HOT MESS MOM!! I am not associated with the page or website! Trust me i wish i knew who she was! She is awesome! So most def check her shit out it's pretty cool! You will see the links down on the bottom of this post! 
#2 I am real on this! I post what happens in my real life! If you like it u like it! If not too bad and get off my blog!! 
#3 I work all over the interwebs! i just do cause i think it's fun! I am not out to make millions but you know what we all need money! :) U know what i am saying? Ya i know u do! 

So now i am gonna give some hot mess shit! My children want me to pull my hair out i swear! My daughter is the biggest pain in the but! She wont' let me do crap! Like i want to eat my dinner ya she has to take my plate n people wonder why i am loosing weight and not eating much! The brat is taking my food.. lol My son who is severely special needs likes to be mean by pulling my hair, pinching and even bitting! damn we see a behavioral therapist once a week for him! You would think this person would help correct it.. um no they don't! smh We have to be at genetics next week (Aug 5th). Lets see what they say about the boy! I hope there not gonna suggest we put him in a home again! That's just total bullshit! Anyways check his page out on Facebook! Carl's Journey


HOT MESS MOM LINKS!
Hot Mess Mom - Facebook
Hot Mess Mom - Website

No comments:

Post a Comment