I'm A Hot Mess

I'm A Hot Mess
That's 1 Hot Mess & Absolutely a Polish Fanatic

Sunday, October 11, 2015

2015 Halloween Polishes


So I bought some different Halloween polishes from different company's. I like to change mani's a lot and we all know that lol but anyways here is some of them that i have gotten and swatched.


#1.
Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer's  
Pretty Ghouls Trio - Halloween 2015 Limited Edition
3 polishes, Full Size (15ml) each
Halloween trio - Pretty Ghouls
  • Dark Like My Soul - A black jelly base with different glitters.
  • Witches Brew - A purple jelly base with copper, purple, red and orange (&more) glitters.
  • Pumpkins On Acid - A bright orange base with orange holo glitters.

This is available as a trio only and is a Limited Edition!
My Thoughts:
I have been a fan of Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer for a while. Anything that comes out of that lady is awesome! :)
Pictures will be below!


#2.
Ladybug Lacquer's
Halloween Duo

Mini's (5ml) - $7.00
Full Size (15ml) - $17.00
  • Spooky Splash: is a fun Halloween glitter topper! This is packed full of various black and iridescent glitters as well as black holo triangles
  • Sunset Popsicles: A bright creamy orange. Inspired by my two year old daughters favorite color and memories of eating sticky popsicles on sunny days.
My Thoughts:
I love this duo! I also bought another polish with it. It matched so well to the Halloween theme i couldn't resist it! lol 
Pictures will be below!

#3.
Single Halloween Polish 

Full (15mil) size bottle of Jeepers Creepers is $7

Jeepers Creepers is our first chunky glitter polish in a line of timed holiday release polishes. This is a special release Halloween polish. This polish can be brushed on, however you may prefer to dab or sponge it on. 

 My Thoughts:
This is a really fun polish. It screams Halloween & it could go for Thanksgiving also! I like fun and different polishes. 
Pictures will be below! 

#4.
(This polish is no longer available and was a LE)
Flaming Skulls
(15ml) Full Size Polish

Also received a Zombie Show from there Fall Shimmer's Collection


My Thoughts: 
I had a Zombie Show mini sent with the polish! I am in love with these. They match so well. Not just for Halloween but also for The Walking Dead!!! Yay (Note: I have never seen The Walking Dead)
Pictures will be below!


SWATCHES & OTHER PHOTO'S!!!!
 
A combo photo of the first polishes i received in the mail for Halloween.
A different Mani. I used the first 2 company's on my nail's for a local event that was raising money for Cancer (All Types: Lavender Ribbon)

This is my friends hands lol She did a different design than me!

Another one of my many pictures i take of my nail's lol 

My final Halloween Many!! Thanks Lady Bug Lacquer, Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer & Vinyl It Up Nail Decals!! 

With The Zombie World Polish on my Thumb

Here is my thumb with Le Polish's Flaming Skulls

Sorry for the dry hands but i had to show it off!!! This picture was shared to my Facebook page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment