I'm A Hot Mess

I'm A Hot Mess
That's 1 Hot Mess & Absolutely a Polish Fanatic

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Sun Kissed Collection

I have already got my money set aside for this collection. It's calling my name. Now price for Full size is $54.99 & Mini sized is $35.99. Which is not bad. That's a steal for the amount of polish your getting. These are hand made polishes. Each has a sticker on them that has the name hand written. It don't get any better than this! 

UPDATE: 8/30
I have paid for the collection. I am honestly excited to have these arrive lol... i will be back with pictures :)

UPDATE: 9/11
Individuals Available 
.5ml bottles
$10.75
Get them before they are gone
https://www.etsy.com/listing/244409042/individual-colors-the-sun-kisssed
Introducing the Sun Kissed collection!

6 bottles / .5 oz. each 

also available in mini - 7.5 ml

Don't mind the names! 
The owner and a few friends were just having some fun naming them!
Aren't they gorgeous? 


The colors are as follows:


Beach Ball Bimbo 
A gorgeous rich, holo purple


I honestly can't wait to get his on my nail's the color alone is just fabulous! 
Plus it's a HOLO!!! I love them!


Sand in Low Places 

A holo, multi-dimensional micro glitter


This is so pretty. 
It's a awesome color and just the right amount of bling! 


Shore Thing

A deep, rich holo teal / turquoise


Now i am not a green fan but i will say this...
It's a fanominal color. I would wear this.

No Tan Lines 

A stunning bright fuschia with pink shimmer


Oh pink ahhhhh i love pink. All colors of pink too!
I will probably swatch this beauty first! :) 


Skinny Dipping

A light cocoa tan with subtle red flash


This reminds me of a defiantly fall color. Maybe it's the brown tones but ya it's a polish i could use for more than one Holiday or event! It is a very pretty color.

Heat Wave
A stunner! Red with an orange flash/shift. It's like it glows from within!

This polish screams at me lol, but i would so wear this. 
I like red, it was one of my wedding colors.

Every person gets a different feel when they see a swatch of a polish they have to have. I have almost the whole collection that Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer has made. Formula is great, i never had any problems with the polishes. No chipping for at least 7-10 days. If i were you i would get on over and get ur collection before they are all gone.


For a review of the Sun Kissed collection by Cosmetic Sanctuary please check out the link HERE


Head on over to Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer's Etsy shop and get our Sun Kissed Collection or any other fabulous polishes she has.

Swatches courtesy of:  Nicole @notoriousnickysnails & Cosmetic Sanctuary @cosmeticsanctuary

No comments:

Post a Comment