I'm A Hot Mess

I'm A Hot Mess
That's 1 Hot Mess & Absolutely a Polish Fanatic

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My Top 5 Facebook Groups that I love!

My Top 5 Facebook Groups that I love!

1. Hot Mess Community
(Group is secret, Working on opening it up for everyone to join)

Group Description:
A group where we can share Hot Mess stuff and be a Hot Mess with out being judged by the masses!

My Vibe on the Group:
This is a group for fellow people that can rant and have fun, Post their Hot Mess experiences.

Group Description: 
Just as group page name states

Old school game of two truths, one lie
Want to confess something big or tell a silly secret? Well here's the place
Bring an open mind and know this is a non judgement place

No need to come back and tell which is truth or lie..keep them guessing

This can be a bit awkward, lighthearted or completely serious..its up to you!
Once approved to group pls add your friends to page if able

And very important: closed group means your posts here will NOT be on your fb friend's newsfeeds

Also please note, the way to get banned and reported is to confess something abusive you've done


My Vibe on the Group:
I must say it's a fun group and all must join!!

Welcome to the group for Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer. Join us for updates, exclusive sale info and more! 
Please feel free to post pics wearing our lacquer. We'd love to see them!


My Vibe on the Group:

This is one of my favorite nail polish company's!! You will also get to see up coming collections. Swatches and blog posts. In this group you will find all of my swatches That i have done for this company. 

Group Description: 
A place for people to gather who LOVE indie nail polish and bath/body products. This is not the place to be snarky or rude. As it reads in the title, we are For the LOVE of Indies! Please read the rules carefully as they are very specific and are expected to be closely followed.

My Vibe on the Group:
OMG If you are a polish lover here you are! This group has many different Indie Polish maker's in it! Love love love this group!!

Group Description: 
I Love Coffee. You do too. Post Anything Coffee related. links/pic/statuses it's all about the coffee.

My Vibe on the Group: 
I am a Coffee Addict. I drink it non stop and on really hot summer days too! I can drink coffee and go to bed right after. 


OTHER GROUPS I PLAY IN.
(Not Linked like above) 
If you would like to have your group listed,  hit me up in email iamamessx2@gmail.com, comment below,  or hit me up on Google Hangouts.

Fuckery and Banter
(A good friends group)


Admin groups, Share groups, u name them people have thrown my ass in them. I will say it doesn't mean I stay in them. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment