I'm A Hot Mess

I'm A Hot Mess
That's 1 Hot Mess & Absolutely a Polish Fanatic

Monday, February 15, 2016

Holiday Mani's & Polishes

Down below your gonna see some cool pictures! So i normally take pictures threw every mani so i have some fun little facts that i learned as i went along on these polishes to share. Sometimes i put them in my blog posts and sometimes i don't! Well this one i did.

I purchased a Christmas trio from Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer. Yes i know i have to be obsessed with them i am always posting about them! You want to know why??? Well it's one of the only polish brands that will stick to my nails longer than 3 days. My nails always have had this shitty shinny coat on them. I normally have to wash my hands, then rub them with polish remover and buff them a bit. With this polish i don't even have to do any of that lol My nails are not like most that swatch polishes. I am a SAHM, I am busy nonstop. My hands represent the mom on the go with no time for her self. I may not do a clean up depends on how much time i have. I always take a pic before clean up.

Christmas Polishes

Make It Merry - A Christmas Duo that has 3 polishes
So the polishes were $30 and they were full size or pay $20 for the mini's.
You can check out her other awesome polishes HERE

Santa Baby -  A cherry red holo
Under The Mistletoe -  A green holo
Winter Kisses -  A slightly scattered holo & shimmery blue

I had 2 mani's! I started working with them all and as i went i changed my mind. I normally do that while i am mid mani. lol But in the end they both came out awesome. I will admit that i am always forgetting to put a top coat on my nails, so one mani has a top coat on and the other don't. Can u tell what one does? lol You prob will find this hard. Also the one with the top coat peeled quicker than the one with out! Fun fact there! Another fun fact, Don't mix Julep's Liquid Holographic polish with Seventy Seven, It makes the whole mani peel off! I have pictures to show for that below.

#1 was with the Santa Baby & Under The Mistletoe.

I did an alt color combo on this. They were beautiful, loved the holo in them and didn't dull fast. This lasted on my hands for about a week.

#2 was with Winter Kisses, Platinum 2.0 & Julep's Vanessa

I loved this polish, it gave me so much sparkle with the holo. But i topped it with Juleps Vanessa and on my ring finger was Platinum 2.0 from Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer, I wanted them to look like snow was glistening on them! Look was accomplished. It spent a week on my nails.


New Year's Polishes

New Year's Eve Duo!!
New Year, New Blue - Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer
Glittery New Year - Turtle Tootsie Polish

In the duo you will receive:
2 mini polishes - "New Year, New Blue" & "Glittery New Year"
1 mini top coat & 1 glass file
1 lip balm - Strawberry Vanilla Mint, either lightly tinted or untinted (random selection)
Choice between pink or black sequin bag

It was $20 and it had 2 mini polishes. One from Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer & One from Turtle Tootsie Polish. They also came with a cute little bag (black or pink) mine was pink, a nail file, a chap stick maid by Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer called Kissing Fools (love it) it's the one i received and a top coat. Yes they are mini but they are awesome also! The pictures will blow you away!!

I just did a regular mani with an accent nail. 3 lite-med thick layer's of Seventy Seven's polish with 1 coat of the Glittery New Year. It could easily be awesome with one heavy layer but in my opinion it's better to layer more that to have a glop on your nails. I let mine completely dry before adding more layers. My ring finger on both hands are normally picked as the accent nail. But i changed it up this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment