I'm A Hot Mess

I'm A Hot Mess
That's 1 Hot Mess & Absolutely a Polish Fanatic

Monday, April 25, 2016

Winstonia See-Thru Clear Transparent Stamper with Cap

Recently I had an email from an Amazon seller to test and review one of their products! So I said yes of course! I was asked to review the Winstonia See-Thru Clear Transparent Stamper with Cap so why not I am up for different things! 

So here is my review!!

About: 
Winstonia See-Thru Clear Transparent Stamper with Cap & Scraper Card for Nail Art Stamping

Stars: 4 1/2 
Shop: HERE
Review:
When i got the stamper i looked it all over! Then i cleaned it via direction's on the Web. Once i got it clean and dried (damn process takes way too long for me) I picked a color that was gonna be dark enough for the stamp to be shown. So I took Poparazzi's Money Honey and went to town on a stamping plate. LOL but in all honesty i didn't have all my tools i normally would have with me when i started this! I wanted my review to be honest but not be a hot mess. Wait technically this has already turned into a hot mess! lmao

So 2 designs were done! ( Stamping Plate Manufacture/creator is unknown! But the code on it is HN05-A) as you can tell from the picture below that the designs are pretty cool! I did the first image without a problem. It needs more fine tuning! lol
Stamping Plate Design
The Stamper Head with a design on it!! 
The top is very See Through 
Its not that small and it's not too big! 

No comments:

Post a Comment