I'm A Hot Mess

I'm A Hot Mess
That's 1 Hot Mess & Absolutely a Polish Fanatic

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Makeup & Brushes - My own look at MAC Cosmetics Brushes

I am a makeup fanatic in a weird kind of way. lol I have a huge interest in Makeup and putting it on. I love changing my looks. I have a knack for making my self unrecognizable. haha So I own Makeup brushes that I got off Amazon! They are not of the best quality but at the time they were cheap. Got them for a good price too! But sadly i am already gonna need a new set. My old one's which will go to my 6yr old daughter who wants to become a Makeup Artist and a Rock Star. They are still in great shape it's just do I really need all of these damn brushes?? It's alot of brushes to remember. Now to know exactly what each does may be a challenge for me! I am not a professional at this makeup and putting different looks together and all that! I like (ok love) making myself different.... Like i make myself up all the time! So i kinda started the whole Makeup Artist dream in my child! Hey she is pretty good so i am taking that and running with it! lol My daughter can take some crappy looking colors and make a bombing look with it. How she does it i don't know. So here i learn all this stuff to make her dreams come true! She does want to start her own YouTube channel but due to me thinking that she is way too young it's gonna be a while! I won't exploit my kid for any gain! It's just not right in my eyes!! Even if they beg you to death! lol

I am kinda set in my ways on how i do my routine! But i have been looking into doing different looks and stuff that would normally be outside of my comfort zone! I am gonna give a general on how i go about making a beautiful face! :-)
What products i normally will use on a full face.
1. I prime my face.
I currently am using one from Julep called Blank Canvas Mattifying Face Primer
To Join Julep Click Join Up HERE
2. I do use foundation and concealer. 
My concealer is one that you can just buy in the drug store or a store such as Walmart.
3. I use Eye Primer. 
I usually just use a moisturizing cream on my eyes before i place my concealer on and then my Shadow! 
4. Eye Shadow & Eye Liner. 
All my products for eye shadows and eyeliner's are from Julep! 

That's all i do! I am learning all this contour and highlighting shit. I am confused as all hell. But in my defense i got the eyes down bitch! A Future YouTube video will be done! :) lol

So these are super nice brushes! I obviously want a few of these but not them ALL!! I need to pick and choose which i would like. 
This list will/may have a description under it in (ALL CAPS). It's just for your information! I will be getting all the info on each brush as i go! This shit takes a really long hot minute! haha

Mac Makeup Brushes

Face Brushes
-129 Monogram Special Edition Brush 
-109 Small Contour Brush
( FOR POWDERS, ROUNDED DOME TIP, CONTOURS FACE)
-116 Blush Brush 
-128 
-129 Powder/Blush Brush 
-129 SH Powder/Blush Brush 
-134 Large Powder Brush 
-138 Large Tapered Face Brush 
-150 Large Powder Brush 
-168 Large Angled Contour Brush 
-181 Small Buffer Brush 
-182 Buffer Brush 
-187 Duo Fibre Brush 
-188 Small Duo Fibre Face Brush 
-189 Face Brush 
-190 Foundation Brush 
-191 Square Foundation Brush 
-194 Concealer Brush 

Eye Brushes:
-224 Monogram Special Edition Brush 
-204 Lash Brush 
-205 Mascara Fan Brush
(FOR MASCARA, FAN-SHAPED, COATS/SEPARATES LASHES)
-208 Small Angled Brow Brush 
(FOR ALL FORMULAS, ANGLED TIP, SHADES BROWS)
-209 Eyeliner Brush 
(FOR LIQUIDS/CREAMS, FINE-TIPPED, LINES EYES)
-210 Precise Eyeliner Brush 
-212 Flat Definer Brush 
-213 Fluff Brush 
-217 Blending Brush 
-219 Pencil Brush 
-222 Tapered Blending Brush 
-224 Tapered Blending Brush 
-227 Large Fluff Brush 
-228 Mini Shader Brush 
-231 Small Shader Brush 
-239 Eye Shading Brush 
-242 Shader Brush 
-249 Large Shader Brush 
-252 Large Shader Brush 
-263 Small Angle Brush 
-266 Small Angle Brush 
-272 Small Angle Shader Brush 
-275 Medium Angle Shading Brush 

Lip Brushes:
-311 Lip Liner Brush 
-316 Lip Brush/Covered Brush 
-318 Retractable Lip Brush
(FOR LIQUIDS/CREAMS, SCULPTS LIPS, RETRACTABLE)


So as i look at this really long list of different brushes, i find my self wondering which ones would be the "needed" brushes. If you know or would like to suggest say 5 brushes please email me at angilyn@gmail.com or Facebook Message Me at Angela Streeter and tell me!! I want to know! :-) The brushes vary greatly in price. Some are for $16.00, while others are as high as $50.00. In my opinion, if any other website is claiming to sell MAC Cosmetic Brushes for a very low price, I doubt the brushes are real. To see pictures and read details of all the brushes I have listed, click the MAC Website link below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment