I'm A Hot Mess

I'm A Hot Mess
That's 1 Hot Mess & Absolutely a Polish Fanatic

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Summer's Last Harrah

I been a busy person... Lol I been taking care of my kids,  Ya know keeping them alive and  Kicking and kicking a squatter out of my house. Ya just dealing with life. (another blog post will be coming soon on the squatter thing.)
So as the end of summer comes to a close. Kids go back to school and fall arrives. I have a need for a Summer's Last Harrah. So what do I do?!? Well I like to paint my nails. Painting my nails is my therapy. Lol Right now there is a box that has 10 full size bottles of Indie polishes (hand made) plus it has EXTRA'S. I love the extra part. It's like opening a B-Day present with ur box. I am already pre-ordered. Get them before they are gone. They will sell quick. 
Weather u like nail polish, addicted to it or u don't I wanted to share the box details with u.
Psss: this box is worth over $100! This is a killer deal. I have included a picture and the link. You should find all the information on how to acquire a box of these pretties in the link below! 

Summer's Last Hurrah



DESCRIPTION

Welcome to the first "Summer's Last Hurrah" Indie Collaboration box! Your box will ship around Sept. 15th! Your box will include, in addition to some fun "extras", the following full size polishes:

NOTE: You can also view info on these at:http://brandiesbeautyblog.blogspot.com/2015/08/summers-last-hurrah-indie-box-spoiler.html

 SEPTEMBER'S BOX IS SOLD

OCTOBER'S IS NOW FOR SALE!

THEY ARE AVAILABLE TILL SEPT 26TH!

  1. Turtle Tootsie Polishes - "Air Clearance". This is a beautiful sparkly bluish teal holographic polish. Think of diving into a refreshing blue pool of cool water. You just HAVE to take a dip in this polish!
  2. Frenzy Polish - "Seafoam". This is a textured/sand finish polish designed to be worn without a top coat, but you can add one if you'd like to bring out the sparkles more! Reminiscent of the teals and blues of an ocean wave frothing at your feet and the sun sparkling on the water.
  3. Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer - "Beach Bunny" - A vibrant purple holographic polish. How HOT are you wearing this color, while hanging out on the beach? This bunny may look all sweet and innocent, but she is one HOT number!
  4. LoreLei Lacquer - "Sticky Popsicle Fingers" - A lavender pink cream base with blue, purple and pink metallic and holo glitter in multiple sizes. What's the best thing on a hot summer day? A creamy berry popcicle with chunks of blueberries and strawberries! You'll find yourself wanting to lick your fingers, it's so good!
  5. Top Shelf Lacquer - "Sex on the Beach" - A dark pink jelly polish with holographic glitter. Bow-chicka-bow-ow no explanation needed on this one. Who hasn't had THIS fantasy before?
  6. Nail Hoot Lacquer - "Summer's Demise" is a hot, molten orange-pink polish with gold sparkle that shines through. It represents a steamy, sultry sunset as summer draws to its inevitable conclusion.
  7. Gunpowder Lacquer - "Whistling Bayou" - A teal green jelly with holo and iridescent flakies that gently sweeps you away like the slow-moving water and trilling hum of the Bayou.
  8. Anchor & Heart - "Bikini top" This is a Lush green polish with flashes of blue, green and gold flakies, the perfect "Bikini Top" color
  9. Midwest Lacquer - "Solstice" In its warm phase, this is a cornflower blue, in its cold phase, a vibrant purple. Pink, blue, and purple multi size flakes accent this celestial beauty.
  10. Ladybug Lacquer - "Blowing Bubbles" A bubblegum pink polish accented with white dot glitter. Hanging out with your girlfriends, go back to your childhood with this polish. During an endless Summer of front-porch swinging and working on your tan lines, popping bubbles and swapping gossip!




UPDATE:
And it's here :)
Love love love this box...... 
So here is some really quick swatches of the polishes! :)

Right Hand Left Hand

(Check below for an update on them)

Starting on the Right Hand picture!

Pinkie: 
Ladybug Lacquer
"Blowing Bubbles" 
A bubblegum pink polish accented with white dot glitter. Hanging out with your girlfriends, go back to your childhood with this polish. During an endless Summer of front-porch swinging and working on your tan lines, popping bubbles and swapping gossip!


My Thoughts on it:
So I do like this polish, the color is wonderful and fun. 
The Formula is fabulous.
Ring Finger:
Midwest Lacquer

"Solstice"
In its warm phase, this is a cornflower blue, in its cold phase, a vibrant purple. Pink, blue, and purple multi size flakes accent this celestial beauty.
My Thoughts on it:
Ok I love this! It changes color when i walk in the door of my home. This polish is something. Not the first polish i have that changes colors but wow it's the prettiest i have gotten!!
Middle Finger:
Anchor & Heart
"Bikini top" 
This is a Lush green polish with flashes of blue, green and gold flakies, the perfect "Bikini Top" color








My Thoughts on it:
OK everyone know's that Green is not a fan favorite of mine. This is OK but not something i would wear all the time. It isn't my go to polish but i have lots of plans for this polish! ;) (another blog post to come haha)
Index Finger:
Gunpowder Lacquer
"Whistling Bayou"
A teal green jelly with holo and iridescent flakies that gently sweeps you away like the slow-moving water and trilling hum of the Bayou.





My Thoughts on it:
I like this polish.. Yes yes i know it's Green the one color i am not a fan of! lol but when it's on and in the light i can't stop looking at this polish!! So pretty!!! I have plans for this polish too!! ;)

Thumb:
Top Shelf Lacquer 
"Sex on the Beach"
A dark pink jelly polish with holographic glitter. Bow-chicka-bow-ow no explanation needed on this one. Who hasn't had THIS fantasy before?



My Thoughts on it:
Very sparkly, Dark Pink and JELLY... This is absolutely a beautiful polish! I just keep staring like um is this real? Ya this polish will make you stop and admire it on your fingers.

Left Hand Picture

Pinkie:
Turtle Tootsie Polishes
"Air Clearance" 
This is a beautiful sparkly bluish teal holographic polish. Think of diving into a refreshing blue pool of cool water. You just HAVE to take a dip in this polish!
My Thoughts on it:

Ring:




Frenzy Polish 
"Seafoam"
This is a textured/sand finish polish designed to be worn without a top coat, but you can add one if you'd like to bring out the sparkles more! Reminiscent of the teals and blues of an ocean wave frothing at your feet and the sun sparkli







My Thoughts on It:
Love Love it!! Even thought its in the green category and it's textured i like it! Very pretty once you put a top coat over it! Brings out the SPARKLE.....

Middle:


LoreLei Lacquer
"Sticky Popsicle Fingers"
A lavender pink cream base with blue, purple and pink metallic and holo glitter in multiple sizes. What's the best thing on a hot summer day? A creamy berry popcicle with chunks of blueberries and strawberries! You'll find yourself wanting to lick your fingers, it's so good!

SO I DON'T HAVE SWATCHES JUST YET FOR THIS! I WILL UPDATE WHEN I DO A MANI WITH IT! 
My Thoughts on it:


Index:
Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer
"Beach Bunny"
A vibrant purple holographic polish. How HOT are you wearing this color, while hanging out on the beach? This bunny may look all sweet and innocent, but she is one HOT number!

My Thoughts on it:
Ahhhh I am in love with this PURPLE... Yes i said it PURPLE, there i said it again lol... It's Holo (my fav) Purple (one of my fav colors) & the formula to his polish is lovely! I had 3 generous coats and whala we have Beach Bunny... :)
Thumb:
Nail Hoot Lacquer
"Summer's Demise"
Is a hot, molten orange-pink polish with gold sparkle that shines through. It represents a steamy, sultry sunset as summer draws to its inevitable conclusion.

THIS IS ANOTHER I WILL BE DOING A MANI VERY SOON!! WILL UPDATE WHEN I DO! 
My Thoughts on it:
This polish can be used for double, triple and even quad the fun! Halloween, Thanksgiving and you can even use it for Christmas!! :) Love the color. Not something i would wear all the time but definitely something to be admired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment